[Gbbopen-list] Using other Lisp systems as GBBOpen KSs

William Hunter wkhunter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:37:27 EDT 2008

;;; Newbie alert, with apologies. The level of traffic on this list seems to be increasing
;;; slightly, and I'm hoping it's OK to ask naive questions.

Is there any guideline (or code example) on how to fit an unrelated Lisp system as a KS into GBBOpen? For example, let's say I have a rule-based application in LISA that I want to use as a KS. I seem to recall papers saying that the Control System selects KSs to run based on, for example, the expected computational effort that will be involved in running the KS and the expected problem-solving benefit. We can make up our own conventions on how to do these things, but are there examples to guide us? (RTFM is a fine answer.)

Bill

--
believed to be clean.