[Gbbopen-list] Multi-node support in GBBopen?

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:16:49 EDT 2008

Hi, Dan Corkill & GBBopen

After these days reading, I've got much knowledge about GBBopen. How I
know what is it and what can be done by it.

Yesterday I started to read a paper: Design Alternatives for Parallel
and Distributed Blackboard Systems. I'm quite interesting in Section
6.2: The Distributed Blackboard Implementation. I found functions in
the section are not exist in GBBopen, like DEFINE-NODE, DELETE-NODE,
ADD-CONNECTION, DELETE-CONNECTION, etc. Does these functions only
exist in commercial Umass GBB but GBBopen?

I also check GBBopen's source code, found a source/extensions/
multinode.lisp. It seems that many exported functions in this file
haven't finish writing.

So what is the current status of multi-node support in GBBopen? Just
curious, I'm not intend to use this feature since I'm just a newbie at
present.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

--