[Gbbopen-list] Loading GBBopen open using asdf

Dan Corkill corkill at gbbopen.org
Sat Aug 11 15:27:29 EDT 2007

> The bigger issue is that you are creating your packages too early.  A
> philosophy that I recommend is to not have any activities (other than
> (whether you are using ASDF or mini-module or something else).

BTW, this philosophy applies to the :jlinker require as well, I would
have it in the initial system file, and not in the system-definition file:

>> ;; Use jLinker
>> (require :jlinker)

>> Sorry if this is getting obtuse -- is what I'm doing non-standard?

Don't apologize.  Even though ASDF and mini-module are fairly distant in
how they approach system management, they should be able to play
together a bit better than they do now...

--
believed to be clean.