[Gbbopen-list] Losing events

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Thu Mar 29 10:40:45 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

This isn't GBBopen specific but I've experienced bugs like this in
the past and eventually figured out that the problem was package
related. I.e., I had two symbols package-1::symbol and
package-2::symbol; my code expected package-1::symbol but I was
generating package-2::symbol and so things didn't work as I expected.
Using ~s instead ~a for printing can help you notice this if it is
the problem.

HTH,

by the way, what Lisp are you using?

--