[Gbbopen-list] covers, overlaps and within

Dan Corkill corkill at gbbopen.org
Wed Feb 13 12:18:01 EST 2008

> These apparently work with intervals. Is there anything in the doc set
> that specifies how these are to be used? I haven't found anything except
> for a single example using within.

Paul,

More documentation on these (as well as other stuff) is needed in the
Reference and much more in the Tutorial (sigh).  Some examples of these
and other find-instances patterns can be found in the :gbbopen-test file
(source/gbbopen/test/basic-test.lisp).  For now, that's the best we can
offer.

GBBopen 0.9.8 is about to be released (tomorrow, a Valentine's Day
massacre?) so, unfortunately, most effort is being put into new
capabilities and (sometimes) documentation for them rather than in
catching up improving the documentation for existing GBBopen entitites.

Thanks for your question.  It's another opportunity to remind everyone
that we're *always* looking for volunteers--especially to add to the
documentation and/or test suite.  (PLUG: It's a really good way to get
to know GBBopen at a deeper level!!!)

-- Dan

--
believed to be clean.