[Gbbopen-list] start-control-shell :hibernate-on-quiescence t

Paul Werkowski pw at snoopy.mv.com
Thu Mar 29 14:03:22 EDT 2007

My system is doing that, and a thread (not from the portable threads package)
receives some info from an outside source. That thread instantiates a
unit-instance whose creation event is on the :trigger-events list for a KS.
I expected that the shell would awaken and run the ksa for that KS...
but nothing happens. I am running the shell in a listener (LWW 5.0.1).
If I break into the control shell and abort, then (restart-control-shell)
the ksa then gets activated.

Is there something else I must do to awaken the hibernating shell from
another thread?

Paul

--
believed to be clean.