[Gbbopen-list] agenda-shell activation/obviation/retrigger puzzle

Paul Werkowski pw at snoopy.mv.com
Wed Mar 14 17:31:43 EDT 2007

Suppose I have several ksa's that are pending. One of those will be
selected to have it's execution-function called. I want a side effect
of that to block the execution of the others until some later state
change. I thought that the :activation-predicate might be useful here
but see that once it returns nil the ksa is never given a chance to
become active again. This seems the same as obviation.
So, how can I temporarily block and later restore activation or
equivalent?

Thanks,
Paul

--